Note: For visitors to CUNY: bring your photo ID
Note: We will not be archiving a list of attendees, although feel free to RSVP here if you wish
WHEN: Friday Feb 3, 3PM (15:00), East Coast US timezone (NYC / Atlanta)
WHERE (in person): Center for Urban Environmental Reform
- CUNY School of Law
- 2 Court Square
- Long Island City, NY 11101
- (last stop on the G, or 1st stop in Queens on the 7,E)
- if attendees >50 we'll go to the auditorium, if fewer we'll be in the Community Room.
* Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/269466552
* Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,269466552# or +16465588656,269466552#
* Or Telephone:
* Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
* Meeting ID: 269 466 552
* International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=i9kmHUowTip3QbsmPyLsg6fH1W-lxAo5
40 minutes: Lauren Kurtz, Executive Director of the Climate Science Defense Fund (the people who represented scientists in the wake of Climate Gate) will present "FOIA: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities."
20 minute Q&A including from online participants
--5 minute break--
40 minutes: Sarah Lamdan, of CUNY School of Law and the Environmental Data and Governance Initiative, will present "How to FOIA environmental records." This presentation will include a printed handout, with online version to follow. She has a book coming out on environmental data access soon!
20 minutes Q&A including from online participants