Hi, everybody - i'm just opening an issue to say THANK YOU to everyone who's been coding here recently. (cross-post from GitHub)
This is one of the most remarkable weeks we've ever had in this project. I had a pretty busy week and was not able to help with every detail over the past few days, but many recent newcomers to the project have really stepped up into leadership roles -- going well beyond just solving problems, to identifying new issues, cleaning up code, tackling bigger and much more complex projects, and even creating new issues to welcome newcomers into the project. What an amazing group!
Just a few highlights this week:
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1810 Blog page subscribe notification and button by https://github.com/acioffi21 - http://publiclab.org/blog
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1913 - Full text search in navbar -- of user bios, wiki and note full body text, high speed, by @icarito and me
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1872 per-author tag page listings like http://publiclab.org/tag/replication:*/author/warren by https://github.com/SidharthBansal
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1953 Inline people maps
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1957 Stale pages listing by https://github.com/Mujadded at http://publiclab.org/wiki/stale
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1935 Comments into answers by https://github.com/Gauravano
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1959 Inline wiki page grids with
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1916 major integration tests of routes by https://github.com/sagarpreet-chadha
- more by https://github.com/rishabhptr (https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1815), https://github.com/membrq (https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1955), and https://github.com/georgepampalis (https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/1915)
Take a look in GitHub Pulse: https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/pulse/weekly
Excluding merges, 11 authors have pushed 30 commits to master and 37 commits to all branches. On master, 83 files have changed and there have been 996 additions and 2,251 deletions.
Finally, thanks to everyone who opened and commented on issues and PRs -- this is just as critical! https://github.com/ViditChitkara https://github.com/guolivar @liz @stevie
What a week! This is bigger than many months of work, and it's just the beginning.
We'll probably publish this tonight or over the weekend, and you'll all be able to see your new features on the live site. Thanks and keep up the great work!
Login to comment.