Late again this month; apologies! Busy time of year. Let's jump right into it:
This is now online at: http://mapmill.org
Try it out -- it's early pre-release at the moment. We know of some queueing bugs related to large #s of simultaneous uploads. Hope to hammer them out soon now that it's online.
SSL on PublicLab.org
This was launched over the past weekend; we had some issues with store.publiclab.org, but they are almost completely resolved at this point. Final changes should happen shortly. Thanks for your patience. Read more here:
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/58 - https/SSL secure connection
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/110 - insecure includes
This was a pain, but is long overdue. Thanks to @icarito for finally pushing it through. We'll make SSL mandatory shortly; some browsers already do this.
We had 7 issues closed by 3 people on this codebase; besides the SSL stuff, mostly smaller things like some @callout testing and tweaking and some email notification fixes; check it out on Github Pulse.
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/58 - https/SSL secure connection 2 hours ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/109 - SSL site blocks older youtube embeds 2 hours ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/336 - Image upload stalls when editing research notes a day ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/333 - Issue Initiating Plots2 Ruby Instance on Cloud9 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/331 - Barnstar email 6 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/257 - space separated callouts break middle callouts 25 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/issues/323 - add unmonastery slackbot 26 days ago
No changes here; just added a Features sidebar administered from PublicLab.org on the dashboard.
Otherwise, 12 issues closed; check it out on Github Pulse:
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/196 - optimization of server-side queries - prob. most related to comparison & other SpectraPanes 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/215 - correct attribution on cloned spectra 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/199 - debug SpectraPane search, esp by title, ID, and for others' spectra 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/209 - root mean square error calibration assessment 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/211 - calibration canceling should clear UI 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/216 - refresh graph after tag deletion, test it 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/217 - clone calibration tag displays twice; clear tags before refreshing 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/223 - clear tagForm input after submission 3 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/213 - Do not copy calibration. 27 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/214 - incorrect display of the spectrum after calibration 27 days ago
- https://github.com/publiclab/spectral-workbench/issues/202 - Version the API with backwards compatibility on Oct 9
This project, for graphing live sensor feeds, is still emerging -- early prototype warning! But check it out:
There are plenty of to-dos, and we have it working both with OpenPipeKit streams on Phant and with InfoAmazonia's sensors.
Thanks again to our contributors, both coders and non-coders -- and if you know any coders who might like to get involved, point the at http://publiclab.org/wiki/developers!
Login to comment.