The word "method" has different meanings in different spheres, at Public Lab we use it to mean any technique, approach, or set of techniques to achieve something. You can see a selection of them at the [Methods page](/methods), or post a new one using the instructions here:
Post a new method here
## What goes into a method page
Briefly, a method page could contain:
* A one-line introduction to the method or set of methods
* Context and background on the method
* Questions and a prompt to add your own
* Activities to guide people to how to begin using or contributing to the project
A **much** more complete description of methods [can be found here](https://publiclab.org/notes/liz/12-07-2016/post-a-new-method-to-publiclab-org).
* https://publiclab.org/wiki/method-template - a full template of what could/should be on a method page. Use it with [this link](/wiki/new?n= 13732&title=Your method name here)
* https://publiclab.org/wiki/method-template-lite - a starting point to get your page up and started. Use it with [this link](/wiki/new?n=14552&title=Your method name here)...