This is a testing site only. See the live Public Lab site here »

invasive
invasive

Author Comment Last activity Moderation
bhavin "inavasive kitty cat " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
mimiss " @mimiss has marked @amallozzi as a co-author. " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
ExtinctAnimals "Here is an image of cats claw vines: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tgerus/6175082514 " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
rinkithakur19923 "https://freeaugust2018calendar.com/free-october-2018-calendar-printable-template/ https://freejulycalendar2018.com/free-printable-october-2018-cale..." | Read more » over 4 years ago
rinkithakur19923 "https://octobercalendar2018.info/ " | Read more » over 4 years ago
eustatic "Correction, Liz has seen a fish jump before they were likely some striped mullet " | Read more » over 4 years ago
eustatic "nice " | Read more » over 4 years ago
stevie "Just finished a map! https://mapknitter.org/embed/bayou-bienvenue--2 " | Read more » over 4 years ago
liz " " | Read more » over 4 years ago
liz "Correction! I said "i have never seen so many fish jumping simultaneously"! " | Read more » over 4 years ago
liz "looping in @Adam-Griffith for his wetland plant ID skillz " | Read more » over 8 years ago
warren "There's an issue with older posts' lead images currently, but these are still a couple interesting previous cases of attempts to examine plant spec..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
stevie "Great Images! " | Read more » over 8 years ago
grasnal "Very interesting approach. I admire you for it so that you care for the environment. " | Read more » over 8 years ago
nicholas "I've labeled everything now! Both maps actually have phrag though the North Mound Wetlands area has been designed to keep phrag out...which it see..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
warren "Oh, it's fine to use whatever works for you of course! I just wanted to see the comparison and a label for the phragmites is a great way to illustr..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
nicholas "We werent sure at first but the color differences between the phrag and other grasses is pretty distinct. I uploaded a second annotated image. An..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
warren "Wow, interesting! You're pretty confident about the ability to recognize phragmites from the air? Where are your MapKnitter projects -- could we tr..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
nedhorning "Well done. I've been working a bit with texture to add additional image layers (predictor variables) to the stack for eventual automated classifica..." | Read more » over 9 years ago
cfastie "Charlie: The images everyone is working on are single photos from the cameras (or multispectral versions). The problematic color variations are wit..." | Read more » over 9 years ago
ttaylor "the large scale image is here, 2736x3648 pixels. The patch of Trapa that I "trained" on and the patch in the upper center really do have significa..." | Read more » over 9 years ago
nedhorning "Hi Charlie, The better we can represent the variability of the feature we are trying to classify the more accurate the result should be. In genera..." | Read more » over 9 years ago
cschweik "Thanks Ned for your ongoing insight and expertise. So one thought I had related to Tom's workflow would be to see if we have a broad scale image t..." | Read more » over 9 years ago
nedhorning "HI all, I thought I made a comment on this earlier today but apparently I did something wrong (again). It's great to see more people digging into ..." | Read more » over 9 years ago