This is a testing site only. See the live Public Lab site here »

sentinel
sentinel

Author Comment Last activity Moderation
stevie " @stevie has marked @pat as a co-author. " | Read more » over 2 years ago
stevie "Good catch on DNR! I'll edit now. For the other one, people will have full printouts of the folder with them, so they would have the full pages for..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
dswenson "I did this! Nice work -- this should prove to be useful in facilitating the violations reporting process! Consider editing "Preparing to Report" sl..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
JOHN "more " | Read more » over 3 years ago
stevie " This list is compiled from a couple of research notes and posts. Specifically from @a1ahna and her work on a monitoring guide for people in Louisi..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
rajsinghbangar " SO beautiful place... Stretching yoga Swimming Avascular Necrosis " | Read more » over 3 years ago
devilop489 " Thanks spotlight Catalogue " | Read more » over 3 years ago
stevie " Working on a draft here:: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I5p7e4Iv4QfdRcm7Bg1e3gaIpOWF_qyi651opMLiPzU/edit " | Read more » over 3 years ago
warren "Hi, all -- one thing I wasn't able to share on the call but wanted to highlight as being pretty interesting was that some folks in Spain -- the IMV..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
hokicapsa "This is a great test blog! I personally love it and find that it pokerace99 " | Read more » about 4 years ago
capsaqq "@stevie Excellent post, I agree with you 100%! I’m always scouring the Internet for new information and learning whatever I can, and im doing so ca..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
jeffalk "I will most likely not be able to participate. I have been concerned and involved with frac sand air quality issues for years. Regarding the topic ..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
stevie "Hi all! We're going to have an open call on this topic next Tuesday, September 11th, at 3pm ET/ 2pm CT. Join us at Video: https://zoom.us/j/934187..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
gloryaec "Any compilation regarding sand mine issues would be greatly welcomed. Information tends to be fractured--some here, some there. Although I know t..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
stevie " @stevie has marked glennwalquist as a co-author. " | Read more » about 4 years ago
stevie " @stevie has marked marlokeno as a co-author. " | Read more » about 4 years ago
stevie " @stevie has marked pat as a co-author. " | Read more » about 4 years ago
stevie " @stevie has marked dswenson as a co-author. " | Read more » about 4 years ago
stevie " @stevie has marked shannon as a co-author. " | Read more » about 4 years ago