Did you know that Public Lab is an open community supported by a nonprofit? Your financial contribution is important to ensure the continued growth of the community. There are a few different ways to financially contribute to Public Lab:
Become a Sustaining Member
Show your commitment to empowered, healthy communities by becoming a global partner in Civic Science, assisting communities in doing their own environmental investigations through civic science research.
Make an individual donation
Contribute at any amount of your liking to help support Public Lab programming and infrastructure.
Become a corporate sponsor
Each Corporate Sponsorship is customizable. Please contact Development Manager, Becki Chall, at Becki@publiclaboratory.org for more information on these opportunities.
Corporate Sponsorships opportunities include:
- General organization sponsorship
- Environmental Tech Clinic sponsorship
- Public Lab Incubator sponsorship
- Local/site sponsorship
- Expedition or workshop sponsorship
- Barnraising/Conference sponsorship
- In-kind tool and supply sponsorships
Sponsorship benefits may include:
- Your company name/logo on the Public Lab tool page, documentation, or tool itself
- Use of Public Lab tools in your promotions
For information on any of the opportunities list above, please contact Development Manager, Becki Chall at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 504.358.0647.
Public Lab applied January 2, 2012 to 501(c)3 status. If this tax status is granted dues may be tax deductible as permitted by law.