« Back to How to use and improve this website
(This will soon be replaced by https://publiclab.org/wiki/sandbox-sitemap)
This is a listing/map not only of the PLOTS website (a minimal one) but of all PLOTS web sites. Be sure to read through the links under the "About" Tab at top -- Getting Started, Contribute, Join.
- Divided into two main sections:
- Research notes, which are basically individual research blogs by PLOTS members
- Wiki pages -- which don't have a specific author -- are a shared online resource documenting our work. Use them to organize projects, post instructions, and to organize other wiki pages.
- Request new features and report bugs: http://github.com/jywarren/plots/issues
- Source code: http://github.com/jywarren/plots
- Upload your own aerial imagery and combine it into a GeoTiff and TMS/OpenLayers online map.
- Request new features and report bugs: http://github.com/jywarren/mapknitter/issues
- Source code: http://github.com/jywarren/mapknitter
- for sorting and selecting good images to make a map with
- great way to reach out to your community about an in-progress map
- Request new features and report bugs: http://github.com/jywarren/mapmill/issues
- Source code: http://github.com/jywarren/mapmill
- Request new features and report bugs: http://github.com/jywarren/spectral-workbench/issues
- Source code: http://github.com/jywarren/spectral-workbench